Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Minion Performance At Suntec Mall

Went to Suntec City Mall with Daddy and Mummy because there is going to be my favourite Minion performance !!!! Took some photos with the Minions !!!
















































































We went for a quick lunch so that we can join the free activities at 12 pm. Glitter art work on my hands !!!






















And I made a mini Minion with Playdoh, under careful instructions from the helpers of the event.

video

video

video

But what everyone was waiting for, was the Minion performance at 1 pm.
 
video
 
video
 
And at the end of the performance, we took photos on stage (managed to be one of the first 50 to get the photo pass) !! See how happy I was, in between Stuart and Jerry
 





















I took home a colouring sheet .... and tada !!!! My own version of Minion ... purple hair = bad Minion !!! Haha



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment