Sunday, 8 December 2013

Smurfs Performance at West Coast Plaza

Happened to know there is a smurfs performance at West Coast Plaza, so in the evening, we decided to go there for dinner, and watch the performance.

Daddy bought me 4 sushi before the performance so that I would not be hungry (dinner only after the performance).

Eagerly waiting for the performance to start ....



Performance started ... and there was my favourite Papa Smurf !!!


















video

video

video

video

video

After the performance, we went for dinner at Pastamania .... ordered my favourite Hawaiian pizza to share with Daddy, while 爷爷,奶奶 and 姑姑 had pasta / baked rice. 

And before we went home, I took some photos with the smurfs decoration in front of West Coast Plaza








Had a day ... and the best part is I am going to sleep with Daddy at night !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment